COVID-19: GOsC Office Meetings Policy
Published on 28 September 2021
We at the GOsC are committed to ensuring a safe and inclusive workspace for all our visitors and our staff.
This policy sets out how we do this in relation to meetings. If you have any questions or feedback on this policy, please contact us.
We have undertaken and continually updated our COVID-19 risk assessment to ensure the safety of our visitors and staff in Osteopathy House.
Our approach to ensuring a safe environment for meetings during the COVID-19 pandemic includes the following:
- Enhanced cleaning procedures – we have enhanced cleaning procedures during the day. We also have facilities to support handwashing and plenty of hand gel and antibacterial wipes available throughout the building.
- Social distancing – our capacity in all areas of our building including meeting rooms is reduced to support social distancing.
- Ventilation – we have a new clean air ventilation system installed to ensure that our office space is well ventilated.
- Personal Protective Equipment – we offer face masks to all visitors and request and encourage people to wear face masks in communal areas, if able to do so.
- Reducing infections – we invite all attendees to our offices to take a lateral flow test in the 24 hours prior to attendance. You can order home tests online. We ask all attendees to not attend if they have signs or symptoms of COVID-19.
- Catering – all food provided is ordered in and arrives individually pre-packed. You will be asked for your order in advance of attending the meeting(s).
- Inclusiveness – we offer inclusive blended meetings for people who are unable to attend the office in person. For those who are unable to attend the office by public transport, we have two parking spaces available to book in advance near to the office. We offer a dedicated meeting contact as will be set out in your invitation to the meeting, so that if you have any questions or any particular needs or adjustments we can discuss these together to ensure that you feel comfortable to make a decision to attend or make alternative arrangements.
If you have any questions about attending a meeting at our offices, please contact Stephen Ladbrook, our facilities manager or your dedicated meeting lead who will be pleased to help.