How to find us
General Osteopathic Council
176 Tower Bridge Road
London SE1 3LU
+44 (0) 20 7357 6655
Office hours are 9am–5pm, Monday to Friday.
COVID-19: We are committed to ensuring a safe and inclusive workspace for all our visitors and our staff. Our office meetings policy sets out how we do this in relation to meetings that take place at Osteopathy House. If you have any queries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The nearest mainline station is London Bridge, which is a 10–15-minute walk away. An alternative would be Waterloo station from where it is approximately 15–20 minutes by bus (381/RV1) depending on the traffic.
The nearest stations are London Bridge (Northern Line, Bank branch and Jubilee Line), which is a 10–15-minute walk away, and Tower Hill (District and Circle lines), from where it is a 15-minute walk.
- From Waterloo station or Russell Square: the 188 stops in Tower Bridge Road, near the junction with Druid Street, very close to the GOsC offices.
- From Waterloo and London Bridge stations: the 381 or RV1 stop in Tooley Street, near City Hall.
- From Tower Hill and Liverpool Street stations the 78: stops in Tower Bridge Road, near the junction with Druid Street, very close to the GOsC offices.
- From Liverpool Street station: the 42 stops in Tower Bridge Road, near the junction with Druid Street, very close to the GOsC offices.
- From Victoria station: the C10 stops in Abbey Street near the junction with Bermondsey Street.
There are nearby car parks at Snowsfield and Kipling Street (near Guy's Hospital and London Bridge station).