Registration and CPD assistant
Registration and Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Assistant - full time
Salary from £20,606 per annum plus excellent benefits
Document to download:
The Registration and CPD Assistant role forms part of the Registration and Resources team, which deals with registration, finance, facilities and IT issues. This is a small close-knit and friendly team set in an open plan environment.
The work associated with registration is focused on the accuracy and quality of information input onto the statutory Register of osteopaths, which contains names of those individuals who are fully qualified and fit to practise.
Our registrants have to submit annual renewal of registration forms with accompanying CPD annual summary forms. This role has a focus on ensuring those forms are completed correctly and in accordance with our guidelines.
This role has responsibility for:
- helping to maintain the integrity of the statutory Register of osteopaths
- understanding the different registration pathways and when to apply different processes
- producing and dispatching certificates and ID cards to registrants
- updating the main database to ensure accurate records are maintained
- logging all CPD records and completing CPD audits
- communicating the findings of those audits to the registrant
- understanding the new CPD scheme (effective from October 2018) and responding to questions from registrants about the scheme
- responding to queries from osteopaths, students, and the general public, in writing and over the telephone on registration issues.
The person appointed will:
- have an understanding and appreciation of the importance of maintaining the integrity of processes and their impact on the team and organisation
- be self-motivated and enjoy routine tasks
- be able to organise their workload so that deadlines are met while attention to detail is maintained
- have experience of using Microsoft Office
- be able to build relationships and respond clearly and accurately to telephone and email enquiries as well as undertake general administration tasks
- be a positive team-player who can identify ways of improving department processes and provide cover for other team members if necessary.
Closing date: 12 noon on Friday 22 June 2018
Interview and assessment date: Wednesday 27 June 2018 or Friday 29 June 2018
For further information please read the job description. If you have any questions please contact Matthew Redford, Director of Registration and Resources on 020 7357 6655 x231 or at email@example.com
To apply, send a copy of your CV and a covering letter explaining how you meet the job description to Matthew Redford at: firstname.lastname@example.org