October/November issue of 'the osteopath' out now
19 October 2016
What should you do if you want to share sensitive patient information with another health professional or you are asked for it by someone else? There is guidance on this in the latest issue of the osteopath.
We also bring you updates on the new CPD scheme, Council and committee recruitment and osteopathy research.
Other articles include:
- the potential for regulation to play a more supportive role;
- osteopathy and the treatment of headaches;
- what to do if you want to retire or leave the Register;
- selling a human skeleton;
- the launch of the European Standard on Osteopathic Healthcare Provision;
- our survey about how osteopaths approach their continuing professional development; and
- our annual review of our activities and finances.
Read this issue and find back issues at http://www.osteopathy.org.uk/news-and-resources/publications/the-osteopath/