Next Council meeting on Wednesday 31 January 2018
25 January 2018
The GOsC Council meets on 31 January at Osteopathy House at 10am for its first meeting of 2018.
Council will be asked to make a number of decisions including:
- Business Plan and Budget 2018-2019
- Development of the Corporate Strategy 2019-2022
- Publication of revised Hearings and Sanctions Guidance
- Publication of revised Rule 8 Practice Note (Consensual disposal of certain fitness to practise cases)
- Approval of amendments to the CPD rules.
It will also receive an update on the development of the new CPD scheme, and progress on preparing for the implementation of the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
You can read the agenda and papers at www.osteopathy.org.uk/about-us/the-organisation/meetings
Meetings are open to the public and attendance, due to space restrictions, is by prior arrangement. If you would like to attend the next meeting, please contact the Council and Executive Support Officer, 020 7357 6655 x246 or email firstname.lastname@example.org