The Policy Advisory Committee will meet on 12 June
6 June 2018
The meeting will take place on Tuesday 12 June at Osteopathy House, from 10am.
The Committee will discuss a review of literature about boundaries and a proposal to introduce a practice note about cancellation of hearings.
The Committee will also be asked to make decisions about other matters including:
- An Osteopathic Practice Standards implementation plan
- Quality assurance procurement
- An analysis of the consultation on quality assurance and next steps
- The Policy Advisory Committee annual report
- Quality assurance: annual report template 2018-19
The full agenda and papers are available to download.
Observers are welcome but, as space is limited, if you would like to attend please contact the Council and Executive Support Officer, 020 7357 6655 x246 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book a space.