Ready for the new CPD scheme?
24 April 2017
Osteopaths share approaches to learning in the April/May issue of 'the osteopath' magazine.
Getting ready for the new CPD scheme in 2018: more than 350 osteopaths feed back on their current CPD activities, plus tips on how to plan ahead and overcome common challenges like time pressures.
Other features in this edition include:
- Complaints: are some osteopaths at higher risk?
- How to protect your patient data from cyber-criminals
- Supporting principals to mentor their associates
- Meet the new members joining the GOsC Council
- How patients can self-manage long-term pain: latest research from NCOR.
Read all this and more in the new edition at https://www.osteopathy.org.uk/news-and-resources/publications/the-osteopath/