GOsC committee to receive CPD consultation results analysis report
8 October 2015
The report on the analysis of the results of our recent CPD consultation is one of the agenda items for the forthcoming meeting of the Osteopathic Practice Committee in the morning of 13 October.
Other items to be heard include:
- draft guidance for witnesses in hearings
- implementation of the duty of candour
- changes to the recognition of professional qualifications process
In the afternoon of the same day, the Education and Registration Standards Committee will consider items on:
- update on the review of health and disability and student fitness to practise guidance
- updates on the osteopathy benchmark statement and Guidance on Osteopathic Pre-Registration Education
- quality assurance contract
- course updates
Additional items on the agenda for both committees are:
- the 2014 data findings of the Common Classification System for recording and monitoring concerns about osteopathic practice project
- review of the Osteopathic Practice Standards
- the GOsC Corporate plan for 2016-2019
The meetings will take place at Osteopathy House and the agendas and papers are available at http://www.osteopathy.org.uk/about-us/the-organisation/meetings/.
Attendees are welcome at the public parts of the meetings but space is limited so if you would like to attend please contact the Council and Executive Support Officer, 020 7357 6655 x246 or email email@example.com in advance.