Final issue of The Osteopath out now
3 March 2021
A new approach: embracing more ways of listening and engaging
The spring 2021 issue of The Osteopath magazine is available now and shares our plans to embrace different ways to listen and engage with osteopaths, patients and other stakeholders, and how you can get involved.
Other highlights include:
- How to capture patient views about COVID-19 for CPD
- Explore the latest findings from NCOR’s PROMs data from 1,600 patients
- How can we make regulation better? What osteopaths said about regulation in Professor Gerry McGivern’s latest independent research
- Talking about fitness to practise: demystifying the process and sharing learning from an insurance case
- Practical guidance on CPD such as help with objective activities
Please note that this is the final issue of The Osteopath magazine. This reflects part of our new approach to communications, with a renewed focus on listening and engaging. You can also read more about our new approach in our Communications and Engagement strategy.
You will still be able to access previous editions of the magazine, back to 2010.