August/September issue of the osteopath out now
17 August 2015
More findings from our recent research into patient and public perceptions of osteopathy are highlighted in our leading article, ‘What do patients expect from their treatment?’ In it we look at what new patients want to know on their first visit.
A related article advises osteopaths about what information they could provide for new patients.
Other key items in this issue include:
- how osteopaths can decide on what CPD topics will help their professional development;
- forthcoming recruitment for Council and fitness to practise roles;
- current consultations on guidance for our fitness to practise committees; and
- the use of patient feedback by osteopaths.
Additional articles include:
- updates on Osteopathic Development Group projects
- our proposed new CPD scheme
- latest on osteopathic research
- report of the July Council meeting
- book reviews
- courses, and more.
You can download the magazine at http://www.osteopathy.org.uk/news-and-resources/publications/the-osteopath/. Back issues of the magazine are also available at http://www.osteopathy.org.uk/news-and-resources/publications/the-osteopath/.