The value of local osteopathic groups: see the new issue of ‘the osteopath’
26 February 2016
Half the UK’s osteopaths belong to local osteopathic groups and regional societies, whose importance to the profession is our focus in the February/March issue of the osteopath.
We look at how being part of a local community of osteopaths can enrich osteopathic practice, and how osteopaths can set up groups themselves, gaining new skills and a valuable support network.
Other key articles include:
- the forthcoming review of the Osteopathic Practice Standards;
- the next meeting of the Regional Support Network at Osteopath House in March;
- e-marketing and patient data;
- how reflection benefits practice;
- peer observation;
- the National Osteopathic Archive;
- easier access to our research journals package on tablets and mobiles; and
- an update on the work of the Osteopathic Development Group.
Other features include: developments in osteopathic research; book reviews; FAQs, practice resources and the courses calendar.
Read this issue at http://www.osteopathy.org.uk/news-and-resources/publications/the-osteopath/