Read about the new CPD scheme in latest issue of 'the osteopath'
20 December 2017
Get ready for the new CPD scheme by trying out peer observation and taking our CPD evaluation survey.
Also in this edition:
- “Observations are time well spent”: osteopath, Mary Bridger, shares tips.
- How to plan and carry out a peer observation: practical resources.
- Join free online CPD workshops: read how osteopaths are connecting to learn.
- What we can learn from new sector-wider report on common concerns raised about osteopaths.
- Read reviews of research papers on restless legs syndrome by the Bristol research hub.
Read all this and more, including news updates, resources, book reviews and CPD courses, in the new edition at www.gosc.org.uk/theosteopathmagazine