Policy Advisory Committee meeting: 13 October
11 October 2016
The GOsC’s Policy Advisory Committee met on Thursday 13 October at Osteopathy House.
The committee contributes to the development of Council policy.
The agenda for this meeting included:
- Updates on the review of the Osteopathic Practice Standards and the new CPD scheme
- Revised guidance on imposing sanctions for the Professional Conduct Committee
- New draft guidance for registrants on the GOsC complaints process and fitness to practise hearings
- Revised guidance on Student fitness to practise and health and disability
- An update on our work on values, standards and regulation in context
You can read the full agenda and papers at http://www.osteopathy.org.uk/about-us/the-organisation/meetings/policy-advisory-committee-past-papers/
Meetings are open to the public and attendance, due to space restrictions, is by prior arrangement. If you would like to attend the next meeting on 9 March 2017, please contact the Council and Executive Support Officer, 020 7357 6655 x246 or email email@example.com