Next GOsC Council meeting, 18 July 2017
12 July 2017
At the next Council meeting Council will be asked to make decisions about forthcoming consultations on revised Osteopathic Practice Standards and draft Hearings and Sanctions Guidance.
Other items on the agenda include:
- the GOsC Annual Report and Accounts for 2016-2017
- an update on the implementation of the new CPD scheme
- progress of the GOsC strategic plan
- the GOsC’s performance review report from the Professional Standards Authority
- the GOsC Welsh language scheme annual report.
You can read the agenda and papers at www.osteopathy.org.uk/about-us/the-organisation/meetings/
Meetings are open to the public and attendance, due to space restrictions, is by prior arrangement. If you would like to attend the next meeting, please contact the Council and Executive Support Officer, 020 7357 6655 x246 or email email@example.com