Building the evidence: 'the osteopath' for June/July
15 June 2016
An app that collects feedback directly from patients to demonstrate the outcomes of osteopathic care is the focus of our leading article, which includes an osteopath’s experience of adopting the app.
We also look at how partnership will aid the rollout of the new CPD scheme and invite more osteopaths to become ‘early adopters’ of the scheme.
Other features in this issue include:
- how long patient records should be kept;
- forthcoming Council and committee vacancies;
- improving the patient experience;
- patient dignity and the standing examination;
- a possible voluntary register for animal osteopathy;
- starting a new regional society;
- new NICE low back pain guideline.
You can also find regulars such as bookshelf, FAQs and the courses calendar.
Read the new issue at http://www.osteopathy.org.uk/news-and-resources/publications/the-osteopath/