Baby talk: advertising about treating children and pregnant women
15 December 2016
New guidance on advertising from the ASA is the subject of the lead article in the latest issue of 'the osteopath'.
Other key articles focus on recognising osteopaths’ areas of expertise and protecting osteopathy practices against phishing.
We also look at:
- the progress of early adopters of the new CPD scheme;
- the importance of keeping practice details up-to-date;
- our work on protecting the title ‘osteopath’;
- GOsC resources in Welsh;and
- the research journals available to osteopaths free-of-charge.
Among other articles are an update on the review of the Osteopathic Practice Standards, research on the best chair for your health, FAQs, book reviews, and more.
You can read this current issue and back issues at http://www.osteopathy.org.uk/news-and-resources/publications/the-osteopath/