What’s next for our revised CPD scheme?
9 November 2015
Find out what the next steps are in the introduction of our new CPD scheme in a report to be considered by our Council at its next meeting on 12 November.
Other things on the agenda include:
- the GOsC’s draft corporate strategy for 2016-2019
- the forthcoming review of the Osteopathic Practice Standards
- Fitness to practise report
- Budget strategy for 2016-7
- reports from GOsC Committees
- agreement of the draft bank of conditions of practice for the Health Committee and the draft guidance on imposing Interim Suspension Orders, following consultations earlier this year.
The agenda and papers for the meeting are on our website at www.osteopathy.org.uk/about-us/the-organisation/meetings/. Observers are welcome at the meeting but as space is limited, please let us know beforehand if you wish to attend by contacting the Council and Executive Support Officer, 020 7357 6655 x246 or email email@example.com.