Spotlight on clinical audit
21 February 2018
The February/March issue of 'the osteopath' focuses on how to use clinical audit in the new CPD scheme.
This issue includes a guide to clinical audit and a case study about osteopath Penny Dathan carrying out her first clinical audit and what she learned from it.
Also in this issue:
- Find out about resources for clinical audit and other objective activity options for the new CPD scheme
- ‘Text neck’: research on how smartphone use is affecting patients
- How the GOsC links issues of advertising, evidence and how osteopaths practise
- Professional indemnity insurance: avoid common mistakes
- New consultations
- Update on the revised Osteopathic Practice Standards
Read all this and more, including news updates, resources, book reviews and CPD courses at www.gosc.org.uk/theosteopathmagazine